Terms and Conditions
- Check-in person must be aged 18 or above.
- You must submit a correct first name and family name (Name must be identical to the one shown on passport or travel documents). The name will be used for check-in. We do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the entry of the name.
- You must submit a valid email address. The confirmation email and hotel reservation voucher will be sent to the submitted email address entered on the booking form. This email address will be used as a correspondence address of your booking. We do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions in the entry of your email address.
- Your requests are forwarded to the hotel and are subject to availability on the day of check-in. All additional requests (smoking room, etc) are subject to availability and cannot be guaranteed by us.
- On Request: Our team will get back to you within 24 hours with a confirmation of the availability.
- All hotel rates are per room per night and include taxes and service charges (Except hotels in some countries or cities).
- For hotels in certain countries or cities, some local special charges (city tax, local tax, etc) are not included in hotel rates. Customers will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out
- For Instant Confirm, we will confirm the hotel reservation again after payment had been made. We will refund the payment If the hotel room is unavailable.
- Once we have received your booking request, confirmation letter will be emailed to you. You are required to pay total cost of the booking as upfront. If you do not receive any confirmation email, please contact us.
- For customers who pay by bank transfer, please keep your transfer slip and send the slip to us through fax, email or Whatsapp. Please do contact us immediately once you have made the payment and send us the slip. If we do not receive your payment confirmation, your booking will be cancelled without any notice. We can only refund the amount you have paid and will not accept any liability or pay any compensation.
- In case of currency fluctuations, additional charges may be included to cover exchange rate difference.
- Hotel Voucher will be sent to you via Email after booking confirmed. For a successful check in, you should bring and present the voucher to the hotel at the time you check in. If you do not receive any hotel voucher, please contact us.
- If there's an unexpected promotion for the hotel you have booked and paid, we cannot refund any amount you have paid.
- Certain room types may have maximum occupancy limit. If the number of guests exceeds the maximum occupancy of the room (including children and infants), hotel may refuse check-in, request a surcharge or limit the activities of children and infants who exceeded the limit. We will not accept any liability or pay any compensation.
- Hotels reserves the right to refuse check in to any single, including the guests who have been blacklisted, even payment has been made.
- Hotels may require cash deposit at check-in for incidental and damage charges. Deposit will be returned to customer at check-out
- If hotel fail to provide you with any or all elements of your booking,we and hotel will do all they can to provide you with an alternative property, with the same or better facilities. For the case due to any overbooking, incorrect booking or any mistakes by the hotel, we will not accept any liability or pay any compensation.
- In any situation, once a room reservation has been confirmed, a guaranteed arrival of full period will issue. All accommodation cannot be modified, cancelled or refunded (in full or part).
- We reserve the right to cancel your booking if we found any mistake in relation to the price of your stay. We will ensure we notify you of the mistake as soon as reasonably possible before your stay start.
Also, we reserve the right to cancel your booking if we have reasonable grounds to believe it is fraudulent. We will attempt to contact you using the email address you provided at that booking. If we are not able to contact you, we may cancel your booking with no liability whatsoever.
- According to South Korean hotel Guidelines: Each room must have at least one adult (21 years old of age or older) to check-in (except for individual hotels). Otherwise reservation must be submitted together with the "Minor Consent Form" and subject to terms and conditions of the hotel. If guests failed to provide relevant information and documents before departure which led to failure to stay at the hotel, guests are required to bear all the responsibility and the loss. We do not take responsibility. li>
- For the hotels operating their business with an official license, a "Licensed" logo has been placed on each page of the hotels (For Hong Kong and Taiwan hotels only). We do not take any responsibility for the license information displayed. We provide the information of licensed hotel for you as a reference only.
Office of the Licensing Authority, Home Affairs Department, HKSAR: http://www.hadla.gov.hk/en/hotels/
Tourism Bureau, Rep. of China (Taiwan): http://taiwanstay.net.tw/
If customers want to check out whether a hotel outside Hong Kong and Taiwan is operating legally, please contact the hotel directly or call us for help.
- It is the customers??responsibility to check if a hotel was licensed to avoid exceeding the coverage of travel insurance and local legislation. Please discuss compensation matters directly with the hotel if any loss and damage has arisen directly or indirectly from staying in an unlicensed hotel.
- Check-in and check-out time of hotels are different, please contact the hotel for details.
- Star ratings (Hotel grading) are used to represent the overall quality, service, facilities of hotels. The ratings are provided for reference purposes only. We are not guarantee the quality of hotels and will not accept any liability.
- The hotel locations provided on map are for reference purposes only. If there is any conflict between the locations provided on map and the official address of hotel, the official address provided by hotel shall prevail.
- We do not take responsibility for the hotel information (photos, facilities, etc) in view of hotels may change facilities and property features without any notice. Customers can confirm information directly with the hotel before taking action.
- Customers should read the policies of room and facility applicable to your stay. We do not take responsibility for any limitation in rooms and facilities because of hotel arrangement, other hotel guests or their activities.
- Different countries or regions may have different regulation because of the local cultural habits, religion and laws. It is the customers??responsibility to understand those cultural habits, religion and laws of the country and region where the hotel is located. We are just an online booking platform of hotel for travelers, not all travel tips around the world are included in this website. If customers failed to Check-in at the hotel you had booked due to the regulation of local cultural habits, religion or laws, we will not accept any liability or pay any compensation.
- Customers register as a member on our website or become a member by completing a reservations (Hotel or Package).
- We reserve the right to adjust, freeze or delete any member account without notice.
- Membership is permanent until further notice. Please refer to the Announcement for details on the individual membership events.
- Members have to make sure their personal information is correct and update it with accurate information.
- Membership service will be provided according to the personal information provided by members in account. We do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions of personal information.
- You agree to receive membership information provided by us after becoming a member.
- This Terms and Conditions is also applied in individual membership events together with related terms of individual events.
- For details of Membership Points Rewards, please click here.
- If you have any questions or complaints about membership, email to us in detail.
- You can post review against the hotel in the page of that hotel.
- We reserve the right to adjust translate, refuse or remove reviews without notice.
- We reserve full, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and free rights to all hotel reviews.
- You warrant that your reviews:
You agree to grant us the right to pursue responsibilities to any individual that violates your or our's rights by a breach of the Terms and Conditions.
You will be responsible for any content you post. Content of reviews is taken at your own risk
If you have any questions or complaints about any reviews, email to us in detail.
- are accurate at the date of post.
- would not offend any person or business intentionally or unintentionally.
- do not contain any information that considered, directly or indirectly, as is untrue, malicious, defamatory, abusive or obscene.
- would not deceive or mislead anyone in anyway, and would not engage in or encourage any illegal activity.
- would not distribute any information that is owned by any third party without the authorized or agree of that party.
- are complying with this Terms and Conditions and local laws.
- Chong Hing Bank is this website's online payment service provider. This website does not process or store any credit card information. All payments are processed using the payment platform of Chong Hing Bank. We are not liable for any loss directly or indirectly caused by using the online payment service provided by Chong Hing Bank.
- We are a provider of online booking platform of hotel for travelers. Please read this Terms and Conditions carefully before using this site. By using this Site you signify your consent to this Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to the Terms, please do not use the Site.
- We may amend this Terms and Conditions from time to time. Any changes will be effective upon posting a modified version on the system, and your continued use of the System following such amendment will constitute your acceptance.
- Hotel will supply and fulfill all elements of the booking to customers. Complaints or claims in respect of the products or services offered by hotel are to be dealt with by hotel, without mediation or interference from us. We are not responsible for and disclaim any liability in respect to such claims from guests.
- The rates of hotel accommodations provided on this site are supplied by hotels and suppliers. We do not oversell rooms. We do not accept any liability for including (but not limited to) unable to check-in or schedule delayed directly or indirectly resulting from hotels or suppliers overselling its rooms or providing wrong hotel rates.
- We do not accept any liability for any errors or omissions contained on the site and reserve the right to change any published information (including this Terms and Conditions) at any time without notice.
- We will not accept any liability for any losses, injuries, damages, claims or expenses, irrespective of whether direct, indirect or consequential, arising out of the use of the site or connected with any of the products or services purchased through the site. These terms do not affect any consumer's statutory rights that cannot be lawfully excluded.
- We will not accept any liability for any failure or delay in performance of our obligations, which results directly or indirectly from any cause or circumstance, which is beyond our reasonable control. Events beyond our control are unusual, unforeseeable or unavoidable events beyond our control. They including but not limited to adverse weather conditions, level of water in rivers or floods, fire, natural disaster, epidemic, war, riot, civil disobedience, strikes, government action, terrorist activity, industrial disaster, embargo, closure of airports, and may also include industrial dispute involving technical, maintenance and third parties problems or unforeseen operational decisions of air carriers such as changes of schedule or any failure in the information technology infrastructure (including but not limited to our website) or failure in internet connections. Except where otherwise expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, we do not accept any liability or pay any compensation where the performance of our contractual obligations is prevented or affected by reason of such events beyond our control.
- Our indemnities against claims from customers are depends on the responsibility of us in each case. The maximum of indemnity per any one case is the 150% of the room rate.
- The English version of this Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any inconsistent translation into any other language. The other version of this Terms and Conditions is for reference only.
- This Terms and Conditions is governed and construed by the laws applicable in Hong Kong and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Hong Kong.
Effective Date: 14 July 2014
Updated Date: 28 January 2016